Another feature that makes crypto similar to conventional money is the great desire of scammers to steal it from you. To prevent this from happening, there are rules of digital security.
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to protect your smartphone and PC from various cyber threats;
- How to use the Internet safely so as not to lose your crypto;
- Where and how to store your wallet credentials so that only you, and not any hacker, can get access to them;
- How to check if your password is hacked or not.
Complete the assignments:
- Download the PDF checklist «14 Rules of Digital Security» and try to fulfill as many points as possible.
( The PDF is interactive. You can click checkboxes next to each item)
let’s check your knowledge
1. A fake website that completely copies the real one is:
- Pump website
- Phishing website
- Dump website
2. There are no special antivirus programs for smartphones?
3. An additional confirmation code that can be received as an SMS or in a special app as an addition to the password is:
- Two-factor authentication
4. Cold wallets can be bought:
- Second hand
- Only in official stores of brand owners
- In any unofficial stores
5. To secure access to the Internet, it is best to use:
- Public Wi-Fi
- Your neighbors’ Wi-Fi
- Mobile Internet