Cryptorobotics Autofollowing is the automation of your trades, the service is configured once, then you only collect statistics and profits from trades.
Autofollowing is a «signals+robot» service. The signals are provided by the analyst, the robot processes the signals and makes trades.
To start using the Autofollowing service go to the Algotrading section and select Autofollowing in the left menu.
In the window that opens up, you will find several channels, for each of which you can see summary statistics:
- cumulative return;
- number of signals/trades for the entire period;
- exchanges for which signals are received;
- number of subscribers;
- the subscription price per month / Profit Sharing %.
In order to get more detailed information about the channel statistics, you can select the “View statistics » button, after which you will be taken to the channel page, where data from the channel cover is presented, as well as:
- average profit on a signal / trade;
- Win/Loss percentage chart;
- percentages of achievement for each of the strategies: conservative, moderate, and risky;
- profitable for each of the strategies;
- chart of cumulative revenue growth from signals/trades in the channel.
Below there are the statistics of each of the signals. They contain such data as:
- date when the signal was created;
- targets achievement and profit for each of the 3 strategies;
- date and time of trades for each strategy;
- exchange/s where the trade was made;
- a chart that shows all the signal parameters: buy range, strategy targets, stop loss. You can track the time of the trade on the chart, as well as track where the price is now in relation to the sell target for pending signals;
- the status of pending signals is also displayed.
In order to connect the Autofollowing service to your account, you need to:
- select the channel you are interested in,
- click the «Subscribe/Connect» button”,
- pay for a subscription / connect via the Profit Sharing system.
Once you have subscribed to a channel, the “Settings” and “Start » buttons become available to you.
Before launching Autofollowing you need to click the «Settings» button where you can:
- select the exchange key which you want to launch Autofollowing with;
- strategy: T1. Conservative, or T2. Moderate, or T3. Risky;
- the main currency to which you plan to trade BTC, USDT, ETH (you can choose all 3, you can choose 2 or 1) — most often signals are provided to USDT. It is important to study the channel statistics and choose the one or those coins that are given signals in this channel;
- the balance that you trust to trade (after selecting the exchange you will see the balance available for this key in the selected currency);
- the size of one lot (in the selected currency) or the number of lots. For risk management it is recommended to divide the balance into at least 10 parts;
- click the «Save settings» button.
When saving the settings, you can click the «Start» button and start Autofollowing.
After making the first trades data on your trades will appear in the “My statistics » section:
- settings that are currently implemented to the Autofollowing on this channel;
- Win/Loss charts and cumulative revenue chart;
- statistics for each of the trades.
In order to diversify your portfolio you can subscribe to several channels and earn income from different signals, or afterwards choose the most profitable channel for yourself.