In this lesson you will learn:
- What is an Airdrop and what kinds of Airdrop exist;
- Examples of Airdrop platforms and tasks;
- How to participate in Airdrop and get free coins.
Complete the assignments:
Register at any platform you like and take part in one of the Airdrops.
The easiest way to do this would be at coinmarketcap.com/airdrop.
But you can register at other services as well:
- airdropbob.com — one of the most convenient aggregator sites for finding airdrop quickly;
- airdropalert.com — the first airdrop aggregator since June 2017;
- icomarks.com/airdrops — a popular website with ratings of fresh airdrop, NFT, DeFi projects.
let’s check your knowledge
1. Bounty Airdrops:
- Provide crypto distribution without any conditions or in exchange for a newsletter
- Assume users to perform simple tasks to receive tokens
- Performed for people who have a positive history of cooperation with a specific project
2. To participate in Airdrop registration on a special platform:
- Not required
- Depends on the project
3. To participate in the Airdrop, you can NOT be asked to:
- Post about the project on your social networks
- Subscribe to social networks
- Send money to the project
4. My participation in Airdrop:
- Guarantees receipt of tokens
- Does not guarantee receipt of tokens
- Guarantees receipt of USDT
5. Can you trust an Airdrop that did NOT ask for your wallet address?
- Yes, if this Airdrop takes place on the exchange
- Yes, if it is not a task
- No. This is fraud. They won’t send you tokens