In this lesson you will learn:
- What are the types of automated trading;
- Which robot to choose to earn on crypto 24/7 without personal involvement;
- Step-by-step manual: How to set up and launch a robot on a virtual demo account for training and then on a real account for earning.
Complete the assignments:
- Launch CryptoRobotics robot in demo mode following the manual in the lesson.
- Create API keys for Binance Futures and add them to CryptoRobotics following this manual.
- If you haven’t done it yet, activate UNIVER_PRO promo code for free 1 month usage of Expert PRO premium plan with 11 trading bots. Find a step-by-step manual here.
let’s check your knowledge
1. Computer programs with special algorithms developed by a team of professional traders and programmers are:
- Trading robots
- API keys
- Trading orders
2. API keys are:
- Keys for determining the account of the exchange user in its system, by analogy with the login and password.
- Keys for determining the account of the exchange user in another system, by analogy with the login and password.
- Keys for determining the account of the exchange user in the ecosystem, by analogy with the login and password.
3. Cryptorobotics robots are:
- Desktop single-user robots
- Semi-automated robots
- Fully automated robots
4. The robot signal contains commands:
- Buy or sell
- Turn on and off
- Only buy
5. The advantage of trading robots for a beginner:
- Opportunity to earn on trading
- Need to keep the computer on
- Trading without human intervention 24/7